From Argonath RPG Wiki
|Minecraft||Installation | Server Rules | Administration | Commands | Argonath Vision|
- See also: Argonath Rules
- You must have a roleplay reason to kill someone.
- No caps in the chat.
- No advertising.
- No glitching to gain advantages over other players.
- No not build stuff which can offend players.
- No hack clients allowed. Do not use any modifications that can give you an advantage over a normal player.(Xray, Noclip etc.)
- No griefing at all.
- No raiding. Do not take another players items without there direct permission or it will be considered raiding.
- Do not build on another players property without there permission.
- No flaming or disrespecting.
- If you die you are responsible for what you had.
- Bridges must be built at least 3 blocks high to allow boats and people to cross under.