|TeamSpeak||Installation | Server Rules | Administration | Argonath Vision|
The steps to connecting to the Argonath RPG TeamSpeak Server.
- Step 1
- Download the latest TeamSpeak client from the official download page.
- Step 2
- Install the TeamSpeak Client following the instructions that are shown during the installation.
- Step 3
- Copy (Ctrl+C) the Argonath TeamSpeak Server IP: 220.127.116.11
- Step 4
- Open the TeamSpeak application, then click on the Connections button in the top left hand corner.
- Step 5
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the IP into the IP into the "Server Address:" box, then in the "Nickname:" box, put your IN-GAME name. In the "Server Password:" box, put in the password "gondor".
- Step 6
- Click the "Connect" Button.
You are now able to use TeamSpeak to communicate with other players. Make you read the server rules upon entry to the server; they will be shown in the right hand side of your screen.
See also: TeamSpeak FAQ.