From Argonath RPG Wiki
Seal of San Andreas Police Department Special Weapons and Tactics Division
About San Andreas Special Weapons and Tactics
Duties / Objectives
- SWAT responds to
- Hostage rescue
- Riot control; Perimeter security against snipers for visiting dignitaries
- Rescuing officers or citizens endangered by gunfire
- Counter-terrorist operations
- Providing additional security at special events
- Resolving high-risk situations with a minimum loss of life, injury, or property damage
- Resolving situations involving barricaded subjects (specifically covered by a Hostage Barricade Team)
- Stabilizing situations involving high-risk suicidal subjects
- Providing assistance on arrest warrants and search warrants
- Special stealth operations with silenced or suppressed weapons
- Specialized combat patrols when there is a high crime rate in town.
- Providing assistance as required by ARPD Command.
- Providing superior assault firepower in certain situations, e.g. barricaded suspects
- The SAPD SWAT Division does its recruitments mostly by invitations.
- If you are a Senior Officer+ within the SAPD you can fill an interest form this doesn't mean you will be accepted/denied. Once you fill an interest form you may show some interest although you may not perturb members of the division or the Department itself.
|Argonath RPG Police Department|
|SA-MP SAPD • IV:MP LCPD • VC:MP VCPD • V:MP LSPD|
|SA-MP Groups and Organizations|
|Authorities:||San Andreas Court, Air Traffic Control, Citizenship and Migration Board, Argonath Road Administration|
|Law Enforcement:||San Andreas Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Weapons and Tactics|
|Emergency Services:||San Andreas Fire Department|
|Mafias / Gangs:||La Famiglia di Ancelotti, The Araatus Yakuza, The Corleone Mafia, The Gvardia Family, The Stracci Family|
|Other:||TeaM, White Shadows, Rock Stars Clan, The Crimson Legacy|